Dr. Kamran Riaz, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Riaz is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Kamran Riaz, MD
Dr. Kamran Riaz, MD is a Cardiology Specialist in Dayton, OH. They specialize in Cardiology, has 36 years of experience. They graduated from King Edward Medical University|Punjab Medical College-King Edward Medical College and is affiliated with Miami Valley Hospital North, Miami Valley Hospital South, Upper Valley Medical Center, Atrium Medical Center, Kettering Health Main Campus and Miami Valley Hospital.
Dr. Riaz works at
Premier Cardiovascular Institute in Dayton1530 Needmore Rd Ste 300, Dayton, OH 45414 Directions
Premier Cardiovascular Institute in Greenville742 Sweitzer St Ste 1, Greenville, OH 45331 DirectionsMonday8:00am - 5:00pmTuesday8:00am - 5:00pmWednesday8:00am - 5:00pmThursday8:00am - 5:00pmFriday8:00am - 5:00pm
- Miami Valley Hospital North
- Miami Valley Hospital South
- Upper Valley Medical Center
- Atrium Medical Center
- Kettering Health Main Campus
- Miami Valley Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Behavioral Health Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Health System
- Direct Care America/Primary Health Services (DCA/PHS)
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Span
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- Private HealthCare Systems
- United Concordia
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Riaz?
Excellent staff, they are the BEST!!!
About Dr. Kamran Riaz, MD
- 36 years of experience
- English, Punjabi and Urdu
Education & Certifications
- Saint Lukes Hospital of Kansas City|Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill|University of Missouri|University of Missouri-Kansas City
- Birmingham University|University Of Missouri-Columbia, School Of Medicine
- Mayo Hospital|University Of Punjab
- King Edward Medical University|Punjab Medical College-King Edward Medical College
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can schedule an appointment online with Dr. Riaz using Healthline FindCare.
Dr. Riaz has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Riaz works at
Dr. Riaz has seen patients for Pericardial Disease, Pericarditis and Sinus Tachycardia, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Riaz on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Riaz speaks Punjabi and Urdu.
43 patients have reviewed Dr. Riaz. The overall rating for this provider is 4.7. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Riaz.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Riaz, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Riaz appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.