Dr. Lisa Neff, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Neff is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Lisa Neff, MD
Dr. Lisa Neff, MD is an Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialist in Chicago, IL. They specialize in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, has 24 years of experience, and is board certified in Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology. They graduated from University of Illinois College of Medicine and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Neff works at
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Neff?
Dr. Neff is a great and caring physician willing to go the extra mile for you. Highly recommend her.
About Dr. Lisa Neff, MD
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- 24 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Tufts New England Medical Center|Tufts-Usda Human Nutrition Research Center
- University of IL Medical Center at Chicago|University of Illinois Hospital and Health System
- University of Illinois College of Medicine
- Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Neff has an average wait time of 10 – 15 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Neff has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Neff works at
3 patients have reviewed Dr. Neff. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Neff.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Neff, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Neff appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.