Dr. Robert Hartvigsen, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Hartvigsen is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Robert Hartvigsen, MD
Overview of Dr. Robert Hartvigsen, MD
Dr. Robert Hartvigsen, MD is a Family Medicine Specialist in Columbia, SC. Dr. Hartvigsen, completed a residency at University of South Carolina, School of Medicine, Richard Memorial Hospital Columbia, SC Family Medicine 1986-1988 Chief Resident 1987-1988. Patients rated Dr. Hartvigsen an average 4.5 star rating.
Dr. Hartvigsen works at
Dr. Hartvigsen's Office Locations
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Hartvigsen?
About Dr. Robert Hartvigsen, MD
- Family Medicine
Education & Certifications
- University of South Carolina, School of Medicine, Richard Memorial Hospital Columbia, SC Family Medicine 1986-1988 Chief Resident 1987-1988
- University of South Carolina, School of Medicine, Richard Memorial Hospital Columbia, SC 1985-1986
- Family Practice, Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine and Sleep Medicine
- Newberry County Memorial Hospital
- Musc Health Columbia Medical Center Downtown
- Prisma Health Richland Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can schedule an appointment online with Dr. Hartvigsen using Healthline FindCare.
Dr. Hartvigsen has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Hartvigsen works at
26 patients have reviewed Dr. Hartvigsen. The overall rating for this provider is 4.5. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Hartvigsen.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Hartvigsen, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Hartvigsen appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.