Dr. Robert Hsu, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Hsu is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Robert Hsu, MD
Overview of Dr. Robert Hsu, MD
Dr. Robert Hsu, MD is an Allergy & Immunology Specialist in Roseville, CA. They graduated from YALE UNIVERSITY and is affiliated with Sutter Medical Center - Ose Adams Medical Pavilion and Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital. Dr. Hsu, completed a residency at Cornell / New York Hospital. Patients rated Dr. Hsu an average 4.0 star rating.
Dr. Hsu works at
Dr. Hsu's Office Locations
- Sutter Medical Center - Ose Adams Medical Pavilion
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- BPS Healthcare
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- First Health
- Health Net
- Health Payors Organization
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Joint Benefit Trust
- Managed Care Administrators, Inc.
- Networks By Design
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Western Health Advantage
- York Risk Services
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Hsu?
About Dr. Robert Hsu, MD
- Allergy & Immunology
Education & Certifications
- University of California At Los Angeles
- Cornell / New York Hospital
- YALE UNIVERSITY
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hsu has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Hsu works at
4 patients have reviewed Dr. Hsu. The overall rating for this provider is 4.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Hsu.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Hsu, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Hsu appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.