Dr. Sabrina Huq, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Huq is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Sabrina Huq, MD
Overview of Dr. Sabrina Huq, MD
Dr. Sabrina Huq, MD is an Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialist in Woodside, NY. They specialize in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, has 13 years of experience, and is board certified in Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology. They graduated from Kasturba Medical College and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Queens, St. Catherine of Siena Hospital, Flushing Hospital Medical Center, North Shore University Hospital and Long Island Jewish Forest Hills. Dr. Huq, completed a residency at Montefiore Medical Center and The Albert Einstein College Of Medicine. Patients rated Dr. Huq an average 5.0 star rating.
Dr. Huq works at
Dr. Huq's Office Locations
Synapse Medical Care PC3443 60th St Apt P2, Woodside, NY 11377 Directions (201) 730-2743
Office6006 BROADWAY, Woodside, NY 11377 Directions (201) 730-2743
Long Island Internal Medicine Pllc3429 83Rd St, Jackson Heights, NY 11372 Directions (718) 424-7800Monday13:00 - 19:00Tuesday13:00 - 17:00Wednesday10:00 - 15:00Thursday14:00 - 19:00Friday14:00 - 19:00Saturday10:00 - 13:00
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens
- St. Catherine of Siena Hospital
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Forest Hills
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HIP Health Plan of New York
- MetroPlus Health Plan
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Huq?
About Dr. Sabrina Huq, MD
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- 13 years of experience
- English, Bengali, Hindi, Punjabi and Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Henry Ford Health System Detroit, Michigan
- Montefiore Medical Center and The Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
- Montefiore Medical Center North Division
- Kasturba Medical College
- Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology and Internal Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Huq has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Huq works at
Dr. Huq speaks Bengali, Hindi, Punjabi and Spanish.
1 patients have reviewed Dr. Huq. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Huq.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Huq, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Huq appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.