Dr. Salvador Guevara, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Guevara is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Salvador Guevara, MD
Overview of Dr. Salvador Guevara, MD
Dr. Salvador Guevara, MD is a Colorectal Surgery Specialist in Walnut Creek, CA. They completed their fellowship with University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
They frequently treat conditions like Anal Fissure along with other conditions at varying frequencies. They are accepting new patients and accepts Aetna, Anthem and Blue Cross Blue Shield as well as other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment and to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Guevara's Office Locations
- 1 1479 Ygnacio Valley Rd Ste 200, Walnut Creek, CA 94598 Directions (925) 296-7340
- 2 3100 San Pablo Ave Ste 420, Berkeley, CA 94702 Directions (510) 985-5200
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- John Muir Health – Concord Medical Center
- John Muir Health – Walnut Creek Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Guevara?
About Dr. Salvador Guevara, MD
- Colorectal Surgery
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
- University of California San Francisco
- Yale College
- Colon & Rectal Surgery and General Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Guevara accepts Aetna, Anthem and Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Guevara has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Guevara has seen patients for Anal Fissure, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Guevara on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Guevara speaks Spanish.
5 patients have reviewed Dr. Guevara. The overall rating for this provider is 4.2. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Guevara.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Guevara, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Guevara appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.