Dr. Sang Kim, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Kim is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Sang Kim, MD
Overview of Dr. Sang Kim, MD
Dr. Sang Kim, MD is an Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Specialist in East Syracuse, NY. They specialize in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified in Otolaryngology. They graduated from HARVARD MED SCH and is affiliated with Saint Joseph's Hospital Health Center. Dr. Kim, completed a residency at Harvard Combined Program Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery. Patients rated Dr. Kim an average 4.2 star rating.
Dr. Kim works at
Dr. Kim's Office Locations
- Saint Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Kim?
About Dr. Sang Kim, MD
- Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- 15 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Harvard Combined Program Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
- HARVARD MED SCH
- University of California At Berkeley
- Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery and Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kim has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Kim works at
33 patients have reviewed Dr. Kim. The overall rating for this provider is 4.2. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Kim.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Kim, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Kim appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.