Dr. Shobha Warren, DDS is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Warren is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Shobha Warren, DDS
Overview of Dr. Shobha Warren, DDS
Dr. Shobha Warren, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Wauwatosa, WI. Patients rated Dr. Warren an average 3.7 star rating.
Dr. Warren works at
Dr. Warren's Office Locations
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Careington International
- Connection Dental
- Delta Dental
- Delta Dental of Washington
- Dental Network of America
- Direct Care America/Primary Health Services (DCA/PHS)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- Lincoln Financial Group
- Logistics Health
- Mutual of Omaha
- Novitas Solutions, Inc.
- Principal Financial Group
- Scion Dental
- Simply Healthcare
- Special Needs Plan
- Sun Life Financial
- Sunshine Health
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
- WEA Trust
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Warren?
About Dr. Shobha Warren, DDS
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Warren has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Warren works at
69 patients have reviewed Dr. Warren. The overall rating for this provider is 3.7. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Warren.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Warren, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Warren appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.