Dr. Suresh Koneru, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Koneru is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Suresh Koneru, MD
Overview of Dr. Suresh Koneru, MD
Dr. Suresh Koneru, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in San Antonio, TX. They specialize in Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, has 34 years of experience. They graduated from University of Texas Medical School At San Antonio and is affiliated with Methodist Hospital, Baptist Medical Center and CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Medical Center.
Dr. Koneru works at
Dr. Koneru's Office Locations
San Antonio Office423 Treeline Park Ste 300, San Antonio, TX 78209 Directions (210) 499-5900
- Methodist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Koneru?
About Dr. Suresh Koneru, MD
- Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- 34 years of experience
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Case Western Reserve Univ/ University Hospitals Of Cleveland
- Yale University Hospital Of St Raphael
- Hospital of Saint Raphael
- University of Texas Medical School At San Antonio
- Case Western Reserve University School of Engineering
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Koneru accepts Aetna, Anthem and Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Koneru has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Koneru works at
Dr. Koneru speaks Spanish.
49 patients have reviewed Dr. Koneru. The overall rating for this provider is 4.9. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Koneru.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Koneru, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Koneru appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.