Dr. Xuan Luu, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Luu is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Xuan Luu, MD
Overview of Dr. Xuan Luu, MD
Dr. Xuan Luu, MD is a Breast Surgical Oncology Specialist in Stoneham, MA. They graduated from Tufts University School of Medicine and is affiliated with Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford and MelroseWakefield Hospital. Dr. Luu, completed a residency at University of Connecticut Medical Center. Patients rated Dr. Luu an average 4.3 star rating.
Dr. Luu works at
Dr. Luu's Office Locations
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commonwealth Care
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Medicaid of Massachusetts
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Luu?
About Dr. Xuan Luu, MD
- Breast Surgical Oncology
*Healthline does not verify qualifications for medical specialties. Please verify your provider's specialty and qualifications directly with your provider and applicable medical board.
Education & Certifications
- New York University Medical Center
- University of Connecticut Medical Center
- Tufts University School of Medicine
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford
- MelroseWakefield Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Luu has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Luu works at
6 patients have reviewed Dr. Luu. The overall rating for this provider is 4.3. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Luu.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Luu, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Luu appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.