Mark Huber accepts Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield and Cigna, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Overview of Mark Huber, APRN
Mark Huber, APRN is a Nurse Practitioner in Omaha, NE.
Mark Huber works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Mark Huber's Office Locations
Oneworld Community Health Centers Inc.4920 S 30th St Ste 103, Omaha, NE 68107 Directions (402) 734-4110
One World Community Health Centers Inc.4229 N 90TH ST, Omaha, NE 68134 Directions (402) 401-6015
One World Community Health Centers Inc.2207 Georgia Ave, Bellevue, NE 68005 Directions (402) 502-8855
Oneworld Community Health Centers Inc.4101 S 120th St, Omaha, NE 68137 Directions (402) 505-3907
Teen and Young Adult Health Center4310 S 24th St, Omaha, NE 68107 Directions (402) 502-8880
Oneworld Community Health Centers Inc.cass Family122 S 6th St, Plattsmouth, NE 68048 Directions (402) 296-2345
- 7 2520 S 130th Ave, Omaha, NE 68144 Directions (402) 769-7077
- 8 1001 Fort Crook Rd N Ste 250, Bellevue, NE 68005 Directions (402) 932-7014
- 9 501 Folsom St Fl 1, San Francisco, CA 94105 Directions (844) 847-8216
- 10 2912 S 84th St, Omaha, NE 68124 Directions (402) 972-5499
- 11 4930 S 30th St, Omaha, NE 68107 Directions (402) 734-4110
- 12 4910 S 30th St, Omaha, NE 68107 Directions (402) 734-4110
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Mark Huber?
About Mark Huber, APRN
- Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
Frequently Asked Questions
Mark Huber has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Mark Huber works at
Mark Huber has not been reviewed and rated on Healthline FindCare, yet. If you have seen this provider you can leave your own review based on your experience with Mark Huber.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Mark Huber, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Mark Huber appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.