Regina Fong accepts Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield and Cigna, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Regina Fong, PMHNP-BC
Overview of Regina Fong, PMHNP-BC
Regina Fong, PMHNP-BC is a Nurse Practitioner in Smithtown, NY.
Regina Fong works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Regina Fong's Office Locations
Solutions88 Terry Rd, Smithtown, NY 11787 Directions (631) 834-3567Tuesday13:00 - 16:00Thursday13:00 - 16:00
- 2 100 Granny Rd Ste 1, Farmingville, NY 11738 Directions (631) 696-4357
- 3 2 Coraci Blvd, Shirley, NY 11967 Directions (631) 696-4357
- 4 727 N Broadway, Massapequa, NY 11758 Directions (631) 696-4357
Island Psychiatry PC55 Nesconset Hwy Ste 1, Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776 Directions (631) 474-8099Monday09:30 - 20:30Tuesday09:00 - 18:00Wednesday09:00 - 17:00Thursday09:30 - 20:30Friday09:00 - 17:00
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
- Oscar Health
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Regina Fong?
About Regina Fong, PMHNP-BC
- Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
Frequently Asked Questions
Regina Fong has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Regina Fong works at
3 patients have reviewed Regina Fong. The overall rating for this provider is 3.7. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Regina Fong.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Regina Fong, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Regina Fong appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.