Dr. Stephanie Chan, OD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Chan is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Stephanie Chan, OD
Overview of Dr. Stephanie Chan, OD
Dr. Stephanie Chan, OD is an Optometrist in Globe, AZ. They graduated from UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA AT BERKELEY / SCHOOL OF OPTOMETRY. Patients rated Dr. Chan an average 4.6 star rating.
Dr. Chan works at
Dr. Chan's Office Locations
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Arizona State Physicians Association (ASPA)
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Bridgeway Health Solutions
- EyeMed Vision Care
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Gila River HealthCare
- Health Choice of Arizona
- Health Net of Arizona, Inc.
- Indian Health Service
- Maricopa Health Plan
- Mercy Care
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Phoenix Health Plan
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Pyramid Life
- Railroad Medicare
- Superior Vision
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Today's Options
- Uniform Medical Plan
- University of Arizona Health Plans
- Vision Benefits of America
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Chan?
About Dr. Stephanie Chan, OD
- English, Cantonese and Spanish
Education & Certifications
- UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA AT BERKELEY / SCHOOL OF OPTOMETRY
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chan accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona and Blue Cross Blue Shield of California, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Yes, you can schedule an appointment online with Dr. Chan using Healthline FindCare.
Dr. Chan has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Chan works at
Dr. Chan speaks Cantonese and Spanish.
28 patients have reviewed Dr. Chan. The overall rating for this provider is 4.6. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Chan.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Chan, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Chan appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.