Dr. Alison Young, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Young is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Alison Young, MD
Dr. Alison Young, MD is a Dermatopathology Specialist in Seattle, WA. They specialize in Dermatopathology, has 22 years of experience, and is board certified in Dermatology. They graduated from Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University|Weill Medical College Of Cornell University, New York, Ny and is affiliated with Swedish First Hill Campus.
Dr. Young works at
- Swedish First Hill Campus
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- ODS Health Plan
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Young?
Very caring, careful, takes time to explain everything in detail. Having a PhD in cancer research and specialization in dermatopathology makes her stand well above the rest of the dermatologists I have seen. Office staff is also very attentive, professional and well trained.
About Dr. Alison Young, MD
- 22 years of experience
- English, Mandarin
Education & Certifications
- Brigham and Women s Hospital Harvard Medical School Boston MA|Brigham and Women's Hospital|Brigham and Womenâ€™s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- The Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions|The Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, Baltimore, MD
- Department Of Medicine, Montefiore Medical Center
- Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University|Weill Medical College Of Cornell University, New York, Ny
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Young has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Young works at
Dr. Young speaks Mandarin.
19 patients have reviewed Dr. Young. The overall rating for this provider is 4.4. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Young.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Young, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Young appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.