Dr. Benjamin Lee, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Lee is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Benjamin Lee, MD
Overview of Dr. Benjamin Lee, MD
Dr. Benjamin Lee, MD is an Urology Specialist in New Orleans, LA. They specialize in Urology, has 29 years of experience. They graduated from Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and is affiliated with Banner University Medical Center Tucson. Dr. Lee, completed a residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital - Dept of Urology. Patients rated Dr. Lee an average 3.9 star rating.
Dr. Lee works at
Dr. Lee's Office Locations
- Banner University Medical Center Tucson
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- First Health
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Principal Financial Group
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Lee?
About Dr. Benjamin Lee, MD
- 29 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Johns Hopkins Hospital Dept Of Urology
- Johns Hopkins Hospital - Dept of Urology
- Johns Hopkins Hospital - Dept of General Surgery
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Cornell University College of Arts and Sciences
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lee has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Lee works at
Dr. Lee has seen patients for Kidney Cancer, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Lee on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
21 patients have reviewed Dr. Lee. The overall rating for this provider is 3.9. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Lee.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Lee, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Lee appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.