Dr. Brendan Levy, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Levy is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Brendan Levy, MD
Overview of Dr. Brendan Levy, MD
Dr. Brendan Levy, MD is a Gastroenterology Specialist in Chandler, AZ. They specialize in Gastroenterology, has 29 years of experience. They graduated from State University Of New York At Stony Brook and is affiliated with Chandler Regional Medical Center and Mercy Gilbert Medical Center. Dr. Levy, completed a residency at Good Samaritan Reg Med Center|Good Samaritan Reg Med Center|University Of Az College Of Med|University Of Az College Of Med. Patients rated Dr. Levy an average 4.0 star rating.
Dr. Levy works at
Dr. Levy's Office Locations
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Accountable Health Plans of America
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
- United Healthcare Life Insurance Company
- Wausau Benefits
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Levy?
About Dr. Brendan Levy, MD
- 29 years of experience
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- University Of Arizona-Medical Campus
- Good Samaritan Reg Med Center|Good Samaritan Reg Med Center|University Of Az College Of Med|University Of Az College Of Med
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- State University Of New York At Stony Brook
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can schedule an appointment online with Dr. Levy using Healthline FindCare.
Dr. Levy has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Levy works at
Dr. Levy has seen patients for Crohn's Disease, Anal or Rectal Pain and Inflammatory Bowel Disease, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Levy on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Levy speaks Spanish.
42 patients have reviewed Dr. Levy. The overall rating for this provider is 4.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Levy.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Levy, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Levy appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.