Dr. Dwight Keller, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Keller is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Dwight Keller, MD
Overview of Dr. Dwight Keller, MD
Dr. Dwight Keller, MD is an Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Gilbert, AZ. They specialize in Orthopedic Surgery, has 42 years of experience. They graduated from University of Colorado School of Medicine and is affiliated with Chandler Regional Medical Center, Banner Baywood Medical Center and Banner Gateway Medical Center. Dr. Keller, completed a residency at U Ariz Hlth Sci Ctr. Patients rated Dr. Keller an average 4.4 star rating.
Dr. Keller works at
Dr. Keller's Office Locations
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accountable Health Plans of America
- Arizona Medical Network
- Arizona PHCS
- AZ Benefit Options
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Banner Physician Hospital Organization (BPHO)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- CopperPoint Mutual
- Coventry Health Care
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- Maricopa Foundation For Medical Care
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- One Health
- Physicians Mutual
- Private HealthCare Systems
- SCAN Health Plan
- United Healthcare Life Insurance Company
- Wausau Benefits
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Keller?
About Dr. Dwight Keller, MD
- Orthopedic Surgery
- 42 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- University of Arizona
- U Ariz Hlth Sci Ctr
- University of Colorado School of Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Keller has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Keller works at
39 patients have reviewed Dr. Keller. The overall rating for this provider is 4.4. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Keller.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Keller, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Keller appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.