Dr. Frederick Deweese, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Deweese is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Frederick Deweese, MD
Overview of Dr. Frederick Deweese, MD
Dr. Frederick Deweese, MD is an Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Paducah, KY. They specialize in Orthopedic Surgery, has 32 years of experience. They graduated from Vanderbilt School of Medicine|Vanderbilt University and is affiliated with Mercy Health Lourdes Hospital, Baptist Health Deaconess Madisonville, Baptist Health Paducah and Crittenden Community Hospital. Dr. Deweese, completed a residency at Emory Univeristy School Of Medicine. Patients rated Dr. Deweese an average 4.4 star rating.
Dr. Deweese works at
Dr. Deweese's Office Locations
- Mercy Health Lourdes Hospital
- Baptist Health Deaconess Madisonville
- Baptist Health Paducah
- Crittenden Community Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Meritain Health
- National Elevator
- Sagamore Health Network
- State Farm
- Universal American
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Deweese?
About Dr. Frederick Deweese, MD
- Orthopedic Surgery
- 32 years of experience
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Adult Joint Reconstruction, Dr. Leo A. Whiteside, Missouri Bone & Joint Center
- Emory Univeristy School Of Medicine
- Emory University|Emory University School of Medicine
- Vanderbilt School of Medicine|Vanderbilt University
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Deweese has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Deweese works at
Dr. Deweese has seen patients for Joint Pain, Osteoarthritis and Osteoarthritis of Knee, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Deweese on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Deweese speaks Spanish.
36 patients have reviewed Dr. Deweese. The overall rating for this provider is 4.4. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Deweese.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Deweese, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Deweese appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.