Dr. Jeffrey Wint, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Wint is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Jeffrey Wint, MD
Overview of Dr. Jeffrey Wint, MD
Dr. Jeffrey Wint, MD is a Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery Specialist in Springfield, MA. They specialize in Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery, has 37 years of experience. They graduated from Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons and is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center.
Dr. Wint works at
Dr. Wint's Office Locations
The Hand Center of Western Massachusetts3550 Main St Ste 204, Springfield, MA 01107 Directions (413) 733-2204
Baystate Medical Center Inc759 Chestnut St, Springfield, MA 01199 Directions (413) 733-2204
- Baystate Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- American International Group (AIG)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health
- Gallagher Basset
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health New England (HNE)
- Mercy Care
- MercyCare Health Plans
- PCS Health Systems
- Physicians' Care Network
- Preferred Community Choice
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Special Needs Plan
- Tufts Health Plan
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Wint?
About Dr. Jeffrey Wint, MD
- Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery
- 37 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Hand Ctr Wstn Ny/U Buffalo
- Orthopedic Surgery, Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, New Brunswick, N.J.
- General Surgery, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, New Brunswick, N.J.
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
- University of Pennsylvania
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wint accepts Aetna, Anthem and Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Wint has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Wint works at
Dr. Wint has seen patients for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist and Osteoarthritis of Hand, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Wint on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
34 patients have reviewed Dr. Wint. The overall rating for this provider is 4.4. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Wint.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Wint, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Wint appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.