Dr. Joseph Spiegel, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Spiegel is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Joseph Spiegel, MD
Overview of Dr. Joseph Spiegel, MD
Dr. Joseph Spiegel, MD is an Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Specialist in Philadelphia, PA. They specialize in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, has 44 years of experience, and is board certified in Otolaryngology. They graduated from Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and Jefferson Methodist Hospital.
Dr. Spiegel works at
Dr. Spiegel's Office Locations
Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery925 Chestnut St Fl 6, Philadelphia, PA 19107 DirectionsMonday8:00am - 5:00pmTuesday8:00am - 5:00pmWednesday8:00am - 5:00pmThursday8:00am - 5:00pmFriday8:00am - 5:00pmSaturday8:00am - 5:00pmSunday8:00am - 5:00pm
Jefferson Otolaryngology Associates2211 Chapel Ave W Ste 403, Cherry Hill, NJ 8002 Directions
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Consumer Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- Devon Health
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Spiegel?
I’ve been seeing him for months for a chronic cough. We’ve tried different things and now have it mostly under control.
About Dr. Joseph Spiegel, MD
- Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- 44 years of experience
- English, Italian and Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Med University SC|University Michigan
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University
- Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Jefferson Methodist Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Spiegel has an average wait time of 31 – 45 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Spiegel accepts Aetna, Anthem and Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Spiegel has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Spiegel works at
Dr. Spiegel has seen patients for Dysphagia, Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia) and Vocal Cord Paralysis, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Spiegel on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Spiegel speaks Italian and Spanish.
887 patients have reviewed Dr. Spiegel. The overall rating for this provider is 4.8. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Spiegel.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Spiegel, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Spiegel appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.