Dr. M Rafiq Zaheer, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Zaheer is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. M Rafiq Zaheer, MD
Overview of Dr. M Rafiq Zaheer, MD
Dr. M Rafiq Zaheer, MD is a Cardiology Specialist in Arlington, VA. They specialize in Cardiology, has 27 years of experience, and is board certified in Cardiology. They graduated from PROVIDENCE HOSPITAL and is affiliated with Stonesprings Hospital Center.
Dr. Zaheer works at
Dr. Zaheer's Office Locations
Washington Metropolitan Cardiology Inc.611 S Carlin Springs Rd Ste 201, Arlington, VA 22204 Directions (703) 933-0700
Loudoun Cardiology24430 Stone Springs Blvd Ste 500, Dulles, VA 20166 Directions (703) 665-2099Monday09:00 - 17:00Tuesday09:00 - 17:00Wednesday09:00 - 17:00Thursday09:00 - 17:00Friday09:00 - 17:00SaturdayClosedSundayClosed
- Stonesprings Hospital Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of South Carolina
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Pennsylvania
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wisconsin
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- Coventry Health Care of Iowa
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- Dean Health Plan, Inc.
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- MAPFRE Life Insurance Company of Puerto Rico
- Midwest Health Plan
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Capital
- Provider Networks of America
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield of Utah
- Southern Health Services (Coventry Health Care)
- Sterling Life Insurance Company
- Vista Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Zaheer?
About Dr. M Rafiq Zaheer, MD
- 27 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Howard University Program | University of Massachusetts Medical School
- PROVIDENCE HOSPITAL
- PROVIDENCE HOSPITAL
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zaheer accepts Aetna, Anthem and Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Zaheer has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Zaheer works at
Dr. Zaheer has seen patients for Chest Pain, Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction) and Heart Disease, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Zaheer on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
15 patients have reviewed Dr. Zaheer. The overall rating for this provider is 4.4. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Zaheer.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Zaheer, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Zaheer appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.