Dr. Travis Shaw, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Shaw is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Travis Shaw, MD
Overview of Dr. Travis Shaw, MD
Dr. Travis Shaw, MD is an Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in Richmond, VA. They specialize in Ear, Nose, and Throat, has 19 years of experience. They graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine and is affiliated with Henrico Doctors' Hospital, St. Mary's Hospital, Bon Secours Memorial Regional Medical Center and Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital. Patients rated Dr. Shaw an average 4.0 star rating.
Dr. Shaw works at
Dr. Shaw's Office Locations
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital
- Bon Secours Memorial Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Shaw?
About Dr. Travis Shaw, MD
- Ear, Nose, and Throat
- 19 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Medical College Of Virginia At Vcu
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
- Washington and Lee University
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shaw has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Shaw works at
35 patients have reviewed Dr. Shaw. The overall rating for this provider is 4.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Shaw.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Shaw, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Shaw appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.