Dr. Amit Kochhar, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Kochhar is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Amit Kochhar, MD
Overview of Dr. Amit Kochhar, MD
Dr. Amit Kochhar, MD is an Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Specialist in Santa Monica, CA. They specialize in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, has 16 years of experience, and is board certified in Otolaryngology. They graduated from University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine and is affiliated with Providence Holy Cross Medical Center, Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center, Providence Little Company Of Mary Medical Center Torrance, Providence Saint John's Health Center, Children's Hospital Los Angeles and Providence Cedars-Sinai Tarzana Medical Center. Dr. Kochhar, completed a residency at JOHNS HOPKINS HOSPITAL. Patients rated Dr. Kochhar an average 4.8 star rating.
Dr. Kochhar works at
Dr. Kochhar's Office Locations
PNI Santa Monica2125 Arizona Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90404 Directions (310) 829-8701Monday08:30 - 17:00Tuesday08:30 - 17:00Wednesday08:30 - 17:00Thursday08:30 - 17:00Friday08:30 - 17:00SaturdayClosedSundayClosed
Pacific Neuroscience Institute2125 Arizona Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90404 Directions (310) 477-5558
Downtown Los Angeles- USC Otolaryngology (ENT)830 S Flower St Ste B100, Los Angeles, CA 90017 Directions (800) 872-2273
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Providence Little Company Of Mary Medical Center Torrance
- Providence Saint John's Health Center
- Children's Hospital Los Angeles
- Providence Cedars-Sinai Tarzana Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Kochhar?
About Dr. Amit Kochhar, MD
- Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- 16 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- JOHNS HOPKINS HOSPITAL
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine
- University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine
- University of Maryland, College Park - Biology and Neurophysiology
- Otolaryngology, Otorhinolaryngology and Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kochhar has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Kochhar works at
Dr. Kochhar has seen patients for Bell's Palsy, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Kochhar on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
45 patients have reviewed Dr. Kochhar. The overall rating for this provider is 4.8. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Kochhar.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Kochhar, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Kochhar appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.