Dr. Decaro accepts Aetna, Anthem and Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Matthew Decaro, MD
Overview of Dr. Matthew Decaro, MD
Dr. Matthew Decaro, MD is a Cardiology Specialist in Philadelphia, PA. They completed their residency with Thos Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Decaro works at
Dr. Decaro's Office Locations
Jefferson Heart Institute, Division of Cardiology925 Chestnut St Ste Mezz, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Directions (215) 955-5050
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Jefferson Stratford Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Decaro?
About Dr. Matthew Decaro, MD
Education & Certifications
- Thos Jefferson University Hospital
- Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Decaro has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Decaro works at
Dr. Decaro has seen patients for Chest Pain, Hypertension and Hyperlipidemia, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Decaro on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
8 patients have reviewed Dr. Decaro. The overall rating for this provider is 4.5. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Decaro.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Decaro, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Decaro appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.