Dr. R Brandon Harrell, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Harrell is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. R Brandon Harrell, MD
Overview of Dr. R Brandon Harrell, MD
Dr. R Brandon Harrell, MD is a General Surgery Specialist in Live Oak, TX. They specialize in General Surgery, has 19 years of experience, and is board certified in General Surgery. They graduated from Texas AandM Health Science Center and is affiliated with Methodist Hospital Northeast and Methodist Hospital Stone Oak.
Dr. Harrell works at
Dr. Harrell's Office Locations
Methodist Physicians Alamo City Surgeons - Northeast12709 Toepperwein Rd Ste 302, Live Oak, TX 78233 Directions (210) 653-9307Monday09:00 - 17:00Tuesday09:00 - 17:00Wednesday09:00 - 17:00Thursday09:00 - 17:00
Methodist Physicians Alamo City Surgeons - Stone Oak1139 E Sonterra Blvd Ste 240A, San Antonio, TX 78258 Directions (210) 404-9950
- Methodist Hospital Northeast
- Methodist Hospital Stone Oak
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Alliant Health Plans
- American Family Insurance
- American General
- American International Group (AIG)
- American Postal Workers Union Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Best Life & Health Insurance
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Direct Care America/Primary Health Services (DCA/PHS)
- EBSO, Inc.
- Employers Health Network
- First All America
- First Health
- Fortis Benefits Insurance Company
- Harrington Health
- Health Net
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MAPFRE Life Insurance Company of Puerto Rico
- Midwest Health Plan
- Mutual of Omaha
- NALC Health Benefit Plan
- Pacific Life & Annuity Company
- Passport Health Plan
- Physicians Mutual
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Prime Health Services
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Pyramid Life
- Signature Health Alliance
- State Farm
- Trustmark Companies
- United Mine Workers Health & Retirement Fund
- USA Health and Wellness Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Wausau Benefits
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Harrell?
About Dr. R Brandon Harrell, MD
- General Surgery
- 19 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Texas AandM Health Science Center
- General Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Harrell accepts Aetna, Anthem and Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Harrell has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Harrell works at
Dr. Harrell has seen patients for Gallstones, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Harrell on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
88 patients have reviewed Dr. Harrell. The overall rating for this provider is 4.8. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Harrell.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Harrell, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Harrell appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.