Dr. Thomas Gill, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Gill is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Thomas Gill, MD
Overview of Dr. Thomas Gill, MD
Dr. Thomas Gill, MD is an Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Wellesley, MA. They specialize in Orthopedic Surgery, has 33 years of experience, and is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine. They graduated from Harvard Medical School - M.D. and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital, St. Elizabeth's Medical Center, New England Baptist Hospital and Newton - Wellesley Hospital.
Dr. Gill works at
Dr. Gill's Office Locations
Boston Sports Performance Center900 Worcester St, Wellesley, MA 02482 Directions (781) 591-8191
SMG Orthopedics & Sports Medicine at St. Elizabeth's Medical Center736 Cambridge St, Brighton, MA 02135 Directions (617) 779-6500Monday08:00 - 17:00Tuesday08:00 - 17:00Wednesday08:00 - 17:00Thursday08:00 - 17:00Friday08:00 - 17:00
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Newton - Wellesley Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Gill?
About Dr. Thomas Gill, MD
- Orthopedic Surgery
- 33 years of experience
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Maurice E Muller Fell|Maurice E Muller Fell|Steadman Hawkins Clin|Steadman Hawkins Clin
- Brigham and Women's Hosp|Brigham and Women's Hosp|Cornell Med Ctr Hosp for Spl Surgery|Harvard Combined Orthopaedic - General Practice|Cornell Med Ctr Hosp for Spl Surgery|Harvard Combined Orthopaedic - General Practice
- Massachusetts General Hospital - General Surgery
- Harvard Medical School - M.D.
- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gill accepts Aetna, Anthem and Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Yes, you can schedule an appointment online with Dr. Gill using Healthline FindCare.
Dr. Gill has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Gill works at
Dr. Gill has seen patients for Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), Joint Pain and Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome (PFPS), and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Gill on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Gill speaks Spanish.
69 patients have reviewed Dr. Gill. The overall rating for this provider is 4.5. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Gill.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Gill, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Gill appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.