Dr. Katrina Chaung, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Chaung is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Katrina Chaung, MD
Overview of Dr. Katrina Chaung, MD
Dr. Katrina Chaung, MD is an Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in Mountain View, CA. They specialize in Ear, Nose, and Throat, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified in Otolaryngology. They graduated from Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine and is affiliated with El Camino Health - Mountain View Hospital. Dr. Chaung, completed a residency at Northwestern Meml Hosp/McGaw Med Ctr. Patients rated Dr. Chaung an average 3.0 star rating.
Dr. Chaung works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Dr. Chaung's Office Locations
- El Camino Health - Mountain View Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Chaung?
About Dr. Katrina Chaung, MD
- Ear, Nose, and Throat
- 15 years of experience
- English, Chinese, Mandarin and Mandarin
Education & Certifications
- Georgia Regents University
- Northwestern Meml Hosp/McGaw Med Ctr
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine
- Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chaung has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Chaung works at
Dr. Chaung has seen patients for Head or Neck Lump or Swelling, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Chaung on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Chaung speaks Chinese, Mandarin and Mandarin.
6 patients have reviewed Dr. Chaung. The overall rating for this provider is 3.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Chaung.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Chaung, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Chaung appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.