Dr. Richard Jung, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Jung is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Richard Jung, MD
Overview of Dr. Richard Jung, MD
Dr. Richard Jung, MD is a Neurology Specialist in Baltimore, MD. They specialize in Neurology, has 17 years of experience, and is board certified in Vascular Neurology. They graduated from Augusta University Medical College of Georgia and is affiliated with South Shore University Hospital, Northwest Hospital Center and Sinai Hospital of Baltimore. Patients rated Dr. Jung an average 4.4 star rating.
Dr. Jung works at
Dr. Jung's Office Locations
- South Shore University Hospital
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Jung?
About Dr. Richard Jung, MD
- 17 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- University Hospitals Case Western Reserve
- New York Medical College, Richmond University Medical Center
- Augusta University Medical College of Georgia
- Vascular Neurology
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jung has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Jung works at
Dr. Jung has seen patients for Traumatic Brain Injury, Cerebral Embolism and Embolic Stroke, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Jung on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
14 patients have reviewed Dr. Jung. The overall rating for this provider is 4.4. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Jung.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Jung, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Jung appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.